Thursday, September 13, 2012

First step twards my eternal footprint on society

My footprint on society

 
 



Hello world. My name is not important at this time, but you may call me Victor V. I am here to put out my ideas out to the world and change society's way of thinking and working forever. I have many ideas that have been stored away in my brain for a long time, but with the current economical crisis the world has thrown at the new generation I feel that I must stand up and make a change. A change that will forever balance out the world and fix the many economical problems we currently face today.

Before I get too in depth with my plan I want to tell everyone a little about myself. I am a young entrepreneur. I currently am developing my own business to boost the economy one worker at a time and studying Business and Marketing. I choose to skip the stock market since its nothing but a waste of time, effort, and money, but I will get into that another day. I also am extremely well diverced in computers. I have stepped a long ways since my early days as a child making computer games and typing code on my Windows 3.1 computer with MS DOS. I can now use just about every type of computer code out there. I am also an inspiring mathematician. I never did very well in school when it came to math, but in my recent years I have found a new inspiration to learn every type of math I can and am now working on the complex problems of Quantum Mechanics. I am also a strong believer in meditation, it heals the soul and body and can give you divine inspirations at times when you are well connected. I don't see the world as many others do. they live life every day, go to work, eat, sleep, and repeat...I see the world as a big broken puzzle that needs to be fixed before some angry old man swipes all the pieces to the floor because it's too hard to put back together. The only problem with this big ass puzzle is you almost need to combine the algorithm, the M theory, all of Newton's laws, and the big bang theory with a splash of religion, war, death, life, misguidance, and gorilla glue to make everything fit together and stay there.

At this I will let you stew on what you have just read for a few minutes and continue typing about the world leaders and how they try to force "The Puzzle Pieces of the World" into place.




No comments:

Post a Comment